On Saturday night, a Yeas & Nays spy spotted “Top Chef: All Stars” cheftestant Angelo Sosa out to dinner and sampling the entire menu at Mike Isabella’s Graffiato. But he wasn’t the only chef from the Bravo reality cooking show to try out the new Italian eatery last week. We’re told that Richard Blais, who won “Top Chef: All Stars” over Isabella, visited Graffiato Thursday night, the same night that Philadelphia’s Marc Vetri popped in. On Wednesday, “Top Chef” finalist Antonia Lofaso and four friends ordered the entire menu. And last weekend “Top Chef” judges Eric Ripert and Jose Andres came by. And if that’s not enough “Top Chefs,” a party for the restaurant’s opening attracted local cast members Spike Mendelsohn and Carla Hall, along with Jen Carroll, Kevin Sbraga, Dale Talde and Stephen Asprinio.
We’re told that Sosa enjoyed Isabella’s hand-cut spaghetti. “I think this is better than Scott Conant’s and he makes some of the best spaghetti in America,” Sosa commented. Conant is a judge on Food Network’s “Chopped.”
Recommended Stories
